[Solved] Change Footnote Spacing (View topic) Apache
7/09/2010 · Hiding footnotes in Word Both the footnote reference an the note itself must be hidden. I could manage to do most of this with stepping through all …... I have changed to indent of my text and the footnote. But the black line above the footnote-text is still too far on the left. How can I move it to the right like the rest? But the black line above the footnote-text is still too far on the left.
How to change the indent of the footnote line? [closed
26/06/2007 · The line above the footnote is indented beyond the left margin and I can't figure out how to realign that line with the margin. How do you move the line... When inserting footnotes or endnotes in Word document, you will find there is always a horizontal separator line above the footnote or endnotes texts. If you want to get rid of these separator lines, please try methods in this article.
How to control the space above and under the footnote?
Specify the location and appearance of the footnote divider line that appears above the footnote text. A divider line (also called a “separator line”) also appears above any footnote text continued in a separate frame. The options you select apply to either the First Footnote In Column or Continued Footnotes, whichever is selected in the menu. These options are similar to those that appear how to make kadhi gole 27/01/2013 · Remove line separator from endnote or footnote in Word 2007 and 2010
How can I move the line above a footnote in MS Word from
26/02/2014 · Move the mouse arrow to the Page Layout tab on the Word ribbon, select the drop-down triangle beside BREAKS, and select NEXT PAGE. Insert a section break On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Breaks . how to play dragon city online I have changed to indent of my text and the footnote. But the black line above the footnote-text is still too far on the left. How can I move it to the right like the rest? But the black line above the footnote-text is still too far on the left.
How long can it take?
Positioning the Footnote Separator (Microsoft Word)
- Copying and Moving Footnotes (Microsoft Word)
- [Solved] Change Footnote Spacing (View topic) Apache
- EndNote Law Tips UTS Library University of Technology
- How to control the space above and under the footnote?
How To Move Line Above Footnote In Word
For additional control over the footnotes and endnotes, click the dialog box launcher button in the Footnotes group. Use the Footnote and Endnote dialog box to customize the reference text location, format, starting number, and other options.
- 5/11/2016 · Apparently that's a distinction that would eliminate the extraneous white space above my footnotes on certain pages. I really don't want to have transfer and reformat my project to Word or MarinerWrite. *Sigh.
- Inserting a footnote or endnote into Word is easy. In Word 2007, Word 2010 and Word 2013 there’s big buttons on the References tab. In Word 2007, Word 2010 and Word …
- Then click ok... then the line in the footer will change. SageNeil Commented: 2011-02-28 I have exactly the same problem with the same (Alphabet) footer gallery style, but this answer does not appear correct - - Word 2007 does not have a layout tab - it has page layout.
- 19/05/2014 · Hi there. I have imported a document from MS Word into ID, but for some reason the line above the footnotes is on the right hand side instead of the left hand side.