Foot binding Wikipedia
oh yea btw in chinese we have this problem too, we have the 小腿 for calf, 大腿 for thigh, 脚板 for the underneath of your feet, and 脚 as a catchall anywhere. in fact i've no idea how to refer to "foot" in chinese until i've read Tsuyoshi's answer – Pacerier Aug 31 '11 at 22:06... oh yea btw in chinese we have this problem too, we have the 小腿 for calf, 大腿 for thigh, 脚板 for the underneath of your feet, and 脚 as a catchall anywhere. in fact i've no idea how to refer to "foot" in chinese until i've read Tsuyoshi's answer – Pacerier Aug 31 '11 at 22:06
Healthy Body Healthy Sole Foot Health and Chinese
The Amazing Secrets Revealed by Your Feet: The Secret to Health and Vitality Is in Your Feet. In Chinese medicine there’s a saying, “The superior doctor prevents sickness. The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness. The inferior doctor treats actual sickness.” And herein lies the secret to health, vitality, and longevity. When you treat things at the energy level, you can... Translations How to say itchy feet in Chinese? itchy feet Would you like to know how to translate itchy feet to Chinese? This page provides all possible translations of the word itchy feet in the Chinese …
How to say feet in Chinese WordHippo
If you want to know how to say feet in Chinese Traditional, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Chinese Traditional better. how to make pavlova wreath to put one's foot down (in car, accelerate) 踩 油 门 (say no) 坚 决 反 对 to put one's feet up (relax) 双 脚 平 搁 起 来 休 息 to set foot somewhere 去 某 处
How to say Feet in Hebrew Translation
they are stinky because when they are not clean or if they get wet they will stink if they arent dried or moistourized The foot is generally relegated to the high humidity, … how to say maybe i can do something in chinese Foot binding was the custom of applying tight binding to the feet of young girls to modify the shape and size of their feet. It was practised in China from the Song dynasty until the early 20th century, and bound feet were considered a status symbol as well as a mark of beauty.
How long can it take?
Help for Your Feet With Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Chicken feet Wikipedia
- How to say Feet in Hebrew Translation
- Chinese Word 脚 jiǎo- foot feet - YouTube
- feet translation Chinese English-Chinese dictionary
How To Say Feet In Chinese
chicken feet, so named because the literal meaning (phoenix talons) sound much more regal and appealing; a Chinese delicacy which can be served in various styles, particularly in dim sum [Syn.] 雞腳
- The traditional Chinese characters of tiàowŭ are identical with the modern (simplified) characters displayed above.
- 23/08/2008 · yeah so i was wondering how you say the word "foot" or "feet" in all different languages? its kind of a weird question but yeah so everyone please help me!! Follow 18 answers 18
- According to Chinese medicine (TCM), the spleen system controls the muscles and the limbs; when the spleen and stomach fail in its functions, it will lead to abnormal distribution of the body fluids and excessive sweat will arise from the hands and feet.
- The Chinese would say you have Princess feet that barely touch the ground. You were born to be waited on, but spare a thought for the rest of us! You like nothing better than to be pampered. You